Thursday, December 18, 2008

SWAMI VIVEKANANDA : THOUGTH ON LEADERSHIP

• It is selfishness that we must seek to eliminate. I find that whenever I have made a mistake in my life, it has always been because ‘self (i.e. selfish) has entered into the calculation. Where ‘self’ has not been involved, my judgment has gone straight to the mark.

• More and more the true greatness seems to me that of the warm, doing its duty silently, steady, from movement to movement, and hour to hour

• It is absolutely necessary to work that I should have the enthusiastic love of as many as possible, while I myself remain entirely impersonal (i.e. unbiased) otherwise, jealousy and quarrels will break – up everything. A leader must be Impersonal.

• Be the servant of all , and do not try in the least to govern others …… Nobody will come to help you if you put yourself forward as a leader……Kill self first if you want to succeed.

• Do not try to lead your brothers, but serve them. The brutal mania for leading has sunk many a great ship in the waters of line.


Useful Links to Read:


01. Parents - Like an Apple Tree
02. Good Thought
03. 21-happy-tips
04. way-of-thinking
05. cogitated.html
06. for-better-sleeping
07. thougth-of-day
08. positive-angle
09. smiling
10. swami-vivekananda
11. creative-thougth
12. greateful-thougth
13. effortive-thougth
14. great-improvement-thougth
15. big-thing-big-smart
16. employee-what-do-i-do-during-recession


No comments: